CORE drive gravel stablliser
COREdrive Gravel Stabiliser is the core of hassle-free gravel paving for all types of vehicle or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. Part of a natural porous paving system, just add gravel to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells and you have an eco-friendly surface that costs less than asphalt, concrete, or block pavers.
COREdrive solves the problems of aggregates without gravel stabilization sinking, migrating, and forming ruts. The hexagon cells that make up each COREdrive panel form a rigid honeycomb design that holds gravel in place providing maximum load bearing. The underside incorporates a durable geotextile, which allows water to drain easily and prevents weed growth. All panel edges have an interlocking system that makes for easy installation, even on steep grades.
◦ Stabilise gravel. Get gravel to stay put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems.
◦ Low cost. Because the gravel won’t move around you can use less, giving you a porous service that costs less than concrete, asphalt or block pavers.
◦ Super strong. Enhanced load bearing causes no rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
◦ No weeds. The geotextile backing underneath each panel prevents weed growth.
◦ It’s green. Environmentally friendly porous gravel paving allows the rain to drain over the entire surface.
◦ SUDS compliant. Because COREdrive is porous it is ideal for solutions requiring a Sustainable Drainage System.
◦ ADA compliant. Ideal for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic.
◦ Beautiful. When filled the product is practically invisible, leaving you with a stunning surface that is easy to maintain.
◦ CORE marker. Easily add parking lines and edge indicators with COREmarker.